Dr. Alla Aver
Dr. Alla Aver is a biological dentist with a passion for natural alternative dentistry. She received her Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree at the University of Illinois at Chicago Dental School in 2000 and has been practicing dentistry ever since. Dr. Aver strongly believes in continued education. She has received instruction in several post graduate dentistry courses and has advanced training in nutrition, toxicology, oxygen therapies, homeopathy, herbology and natural therapies such as cranio-sacral that compliment biological dentistry.
Dr. Aver’s vast experience and knowledge in alternative holistic care is why patients throughout the country come to see her. Dr. Aver always looks at a patient’s individual situation and overall health when caring for their oral wellness. She also works closely with patients’ physicians when appropriate. Dr. Aver uses the most natural approach and most biocompatible materials available for teeth restoration to achieve the best outcome that integrates well with the harmony of the entire anatomy.
Dr. Aver is a proud active member of:
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (iabdm.org)
- American Academy of Biological Dentistry (www.iabdm.org)
- Holistic Dental Association (www.holisticdental.org)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (iaomt.org)
- The American Academy of Ozono Therapy (http://www.aaot.us)
- Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation (ppnf.org)
- American Dental Association (www.ada.org)
- Chicago Dental Society (www.cds.org)
- Illinois Dental Society (www.isds.org)
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-38437859-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'glenviewsmiles.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);